A card game for the pre schoolers. The object of the game is to imitate the movements shown on the card in the correct sequence. Starts off easy with one card to mimic, by the time everyone has had one or two turns the sequence gets harder to remember. Great for developing memory skills and learning techniques for training your brain to remember a sequence.
Draw a card, copy the movement, and remember the sequence! Copy Cat! Playing Cards to Go from Mudpuppy is an action-packed game featuring illustrations of adorable animals demonstrating a physical movement to act out. The first few movements might be easy to remember, but they quickly add up to quite the challenge! The cards are packaged in a travel-friendly drawstring cotton bag for travel and easy cleanup and storage.
- 2+ Players
- Instructions included
- 40 Playing Cards
- Cards Size: 2.5 x 3.5", 6 x 9cm
- Ages 3-10
- Package size: 4 x 6", 10 x 15cm
- Pattern on back of cards
- Fabric bag is 100% cotton
- Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Suitable for ages 3 - 10. Players 2 +