Swaddling your baby when they're tired helps them feel safe, secure, calm, relaxed and ready to sleep. As your baby grows the generous size of Le Edit swaddle wraps mean they can be used as lightweight cot or pram blanket. Measures 120cm x 120cm.
Lightweight, breathable and made from 100% Organic Cotton Muslin this wrap is naturally coloured using gentle plant based botanical dyes these wraps are designed to fade out slightly and become beautifully textured after washing. The final colour each wrap settles on will be unique to the wearer, depending on environmental factors and how it's cared for
See the Wash Care Instructions below for more information on how to best care for this beautiful Botanically Dyed fabric.
Why Organic Cotton? Because it's the best there is for your family and the environment. Soft, luxurious and produced free of chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin.Washing instructions for botanically dyed, organic muslin fabric
- Gentle hand wash only
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild eco-friendly washing liquid
- Do not bleach
- Do not scrub
- Wring out gently and allow to dry lying flat in shade
- Iron on reverse
Plant based dying and its unique colour care;
- Blue dyed garments should be kept covered and away from light as it is light sensitive
- It is recommended to wash garments before the first use to remove unattached dyes
- Water marks may form if textiles are left partially in water
- Variations in shades is due to the difference in fabric quality, climatic changes, difference in water quality, inconsistency in the properties of the herbs which are the main ingredients of the dyeing process
- Allow 2% to 6% shrinkage after washing